Step Into Our Caribbean Beach Resort with a Pool
Welcome to the Grand Caymanian Resort! You’ve just found a unique all-suite resort experience. In fact, we’re so unique that we’re the only oceanfront resort on the North Sound, and we offer the largest suites on the island. When you stay with us, you’ll find a delightful blend of upscale style and coastal Caribbean charm. So before you plan your next trip to the Cayman Islands, explore our unique and unmatched amenities.
Unique Amenities for the Modern Traveler
Sparkling Pool and Patio
Our freshwater pool is not only sparkling, but it also comes complete with a patio, umbrellas and comfortable lounge chairs. Plus, you can catch a beautiful sunrise from the patio or head to the beach for a different kind of dip.
On-Site Beach and Pier
Get out and enjoy the beach! We are oceanfront, and that means you not only have access to the beach, but you can also enjoy our 240-foot fishing pier and pavilion—right on the North Sound!
On-Site Dining at Driftwood Bar & Grill
Want a fish taco with a view of the North Sound? You got it! Enjoy dining in our on-property restaurant, The Driftwood Bar & Grill. The cuisine is coastal inspired with features like mango pancakes, jerk chicken egg rolls, Cuban-roasted sour orange chicken, and of course, fish tacos. The setting is the best on the island with views of the ocean from the restaurant and the poolside patio.
Ocean Front Location
You won’t find another oceanfront resort on the North Sound—because we’re the only one! When you stay with us, you’ll have a front-row seat to the serene beauty of the North Sound. Plus, we’re only 2.5 miles from all that George Town has to offer, including shops and fine dining. And we’ll drive you there with our complimentary shuttle service!
When you stay with us, getting around the island is easy! You can hop on the shuttle, rent a car or take a taxi. Our complimentary shuttle departs hourly from the hotel’s main entrance from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. every day. The service stops at the Seven Mile Beach (public access), Foster's Grocery Store, Camana Bay, and George Town.
- Spacious guest suites with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave
- One-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens
- On-site and award-winning Driftwood Bar & Grill—open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sparkling freshwater pool, sundeck, umbrellas and lounge chairs
- 240-feet fishing pier
- Beach towels
- Business center with high-speed WiFi
- Dry cleaning services available (with surcharge)
- Guest coin laundry on property
- On-site dive operator
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Pickle ball courts
- Complimentary wifi throughout the property
- Fitness room
- In-suite bathroom with a shower
- Luxury bedding
- Satellite flat screen HD TVs
- In-suite safe
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Guest suites offer either a garden or golf course view with a patio or balcony
- Studio Suites include a mini-fridge, microwave and tea/coffee maker (plus 500 square feet of space)
- One-bedroom king suites include full kitchens with an oven/stove, living room, and dining room (plus 900 square feet of space)